- FEED SUPPLEMENTS
- PLANT CULTIVATION
«Urozhay Zinc» – liquid fertilizer with high zinc content in easily accessible form for leaf-feeding of crops.
It is recommended for effective nutrition of crops which are sensitive to zinc deficiency: corn, soybeans, beans, hop, potatoe, flax, vegetables, grapes, apple, pear, citrus plants.
«Urozhay Zinc» promotes heat-, drought - and winter resistance of plants, prevents the early aging of cells, participates in metabolism of nitrogen, carbohydrates, phosphates and synthesis of growth regulators. With reference to maize zinc is involved in the synthesis of chlorophyll and vitamins B, P, C, affects the process of growth and development, increases resistance to adverse conditions, including frost.
|Culture||Purpose||Norm of preparation’s consumption, l/ha|
|Corn||To provide with zinc, to increase resistance to adverse weather conditions||1,0-3,0|
|Sunflower||To increasing the amount of oil in the seeds||0,5-2,0|
|Potatoe||To provide with zinc, to increase resistance to adverse weather conditions||0,5-1,0|
Basic rules for the preparation of working solution:
- to fill in the sprayer container with water at 2/3 volume and turn on the mixer;
- by turns add carbamide (if necessary), then add «Urozhay Zinc» and plant protection preparations (if necessary);
- add water, mix and carry out the spraying.
It is recommended to carry out a trial for the absence of sediment.
Requirements to leaf-feeding by the multicomponent fertilizer with high content of trace elements «Urozhay»:
- to carry out the spraying in the morning or evening;
- the temperature at spraying mustn’t exceed +20°С;
- the temperature of working solution must not be below +10°С;
- do not use at intensive sunradiation.
Self life: 24 months.Download, view promotional material