- FEED SUPPLEMENTS
- PLANT CULTIVATION
«Urozhay-Zerno» - liquid multicomponent fertilizer with high content of microelements for leaf- feeding of winter and spring cereals.
The optimal ratio of microelements in easily accessible form combined with chelate-tagged EDTA compounds and complex of organic acids allows to improve the providing of plants with mineral feeding at critical periods of growth and development that has a positive effect on the laying and formation of generative organs, plant resistance to diseases and provides the increase of the size and quality of grain crops harvest.
|Culture||Application period||Fertilizer’s rate, l/ha||Working solution consumption, l/ha||Recommended norms of carbamide for mixing*, kg/ha|
|Winter wheat, spring wheat, spring barley, oats||Tillering phase||1,5-2,0||200-300||5-15|
|Earing phase (except brewing kinds of spring barley)||2-6|
*Note: by increasing rate of urea application, working solution application rate should be increased on the basis that solution concentration should not exceed 10%.
Basic rules for the preparation of working solution:
- to fill in the sprayer container with water at 2/3 volume and turn on the mixer;
- by turns to add carbamide (if necessary), then «Urozhay-Zerno» and plant protection preparations (if necessary);
- to add water, mix and conduct spraying.
Is recommended to carry out tests for absence of sediments.
Requirements for foliar nutrition by multicomponent fertilizer with high content of trace elements "Urozhay":
- to carry out the spraying in the morning or evening;
- the air temperature at spraying should not exceed +20°С;
- the working solution temperature should not be lower than +10°С;
- do not use at intense solar radiation.
Shelf life: 24 months.Download, view promotional material