Acidifier for feed. Special combination based on organic acids and their salts.
Alternative to antibiotics.
Conservation and viability of young animals.
The impact on the correction of intestinal biocenosis.
The content of organic acids in the finished product is at least 50%.
- ● All the biological needs of farm animals and poultry.
- ● Improved appetite and nutrient absorption of feed.
- ● Stimulation of intestinal normal flora.
- ● Suppression of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microflora of feed.
- ● Reduced pH and feed buffer capacity.
- ● Increased pepsin activity.
- ● Increased production of digestive enzymes.
- ● Stimulation of growth and development of villi of the small intestine.
- ● Safe and completely absorbed by the metabolism.
- ● It is not addictive in pathogenic microflora.
- ● Source of additional metabolic energy in the body.
- ● Creating a protective barrier against infection.
- ● Antifungal effect, preventing the formation of mycotoxins in the feed.
- ● Optimally selected composition.
— 0,5-2,0 kg/t feed
Multilayer kraft bags with a polyethylene liner of 20 kg.
24 months from the date of production in a dark place at a temperature of from 0 to 25 °C.