High quality anticoccidian polyester ionophorium antibiotic products Streptomyces albus.
Prevention and treatment of emeriosis.
Conservation and viability of young animals and birds.
Directional suppression of oocysts of coccidia.
1 g of the preparation Coccilad 12% contains 120 mg of salinomycin sodium, excipient and excipients.
- ● The preparation is active against all types of ameria, parasitic in:
— birds, including E. acervulina, E. mivati, E. maxima, E. necatrix, E. brunetti, Eimeria tenella, E. mitis, E. praecox.
— in turkeys - coccidiosis caused by infection of Е. adenoides, Е. meleagrimitis.
— in geese and ducks - coccidiosis caused by infection by Е. anseris, Е. truncata.
— in pigs: E. debliecki, E. guevardi, E. neodebliecki, E. Perminuta, E. polita, E. porsi, E. romaniae, E. scabra, E. spinosa, E. Scrofae.
- ● For the prevention of coccidiosis of broilers, the preparation is used from the first day of life and excluded 5 days before slaughter.
- ● Coccilad is used for repair and industrial stock of the hen from the first day of life until the start of egg laying.
- ● The preparation is moderately toxic.
- ● Practically not absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract.
- ● Operates in the mucous membranes and submucosa.
- ● Almost completely excreted unchanged in 3-4 days.
- ● Use with other preparations allows you to use it for a long time.
- ● Does not have side effects in recommended doses.
- ● Optimally selected composition.
- ● Stimulation of growth and development of young animals.
— 0,5 kg/ton feed.
Multilayer kraft bags with a polyethylene liner of 20 kg.
24 months from the date of production in a dark place at a temperature of from 0 to 25 °C.