Universal broad-spectrum biotechnological fungicide to protect agricultural and fruit crops from a complex of diseases. The preparation exhibits antimicrobial, antifungal and growth-stimulating effect.
Gaubsin FORTE effectively inhibits the development of 95% of fungal plant diseases, as well as bacterial, viral infections, has the properties of a growth regulator and partial insecticidal action.
The preparation not only destroys pathogens and inhibits their development, but also has a therapeutic effect on plants.
- ● Gaubsin FORTE it is used in any phase of plant development from germination to fruiting for effective protection against diseases of field, vegetable, melon crops, vineyards, fruit, park and forest plantations, as well as in floriculture and in greenhouses.
- ● Gaubsin FORTE 95% suppresses the development of almost all diseases caused by fungi: oidium, mildew, black spot, gray rot, powdery mildew, ascohytosis, verticilis, septoria, fusarium, peronosporosis, etc. Also, the preparation causes a depressant effect on viral pathogens, and effectiveness against tobacco mosaic can reach 80-97%.
- ● During the growing season, Gaubsin FORTE exhibits a growth-stimulating effect, resulting in increased plant resistance to powdery mildew on cereals, late blight on potatoes, late blight and macrosporosis on tomatoes and contributes to an increase in the yield of these crops.
- ● Gaubsin FORTE inhibits the growth of ice-forming bacteria Pseudomonas syringae, thereby protecting plants from damage during frost.
- ● Gaubsin FORTE does not cause resistance in pathogens, so over time there is no need to increase the rate of use of the preparation.
- ● Gaubsin FORTE does not cause harmful effects on the environment, people, warm-blooded animals, fish, bees and other beneficial organisms of the biocenosis, and is not phytotoxic for cultivated and wild plants.
- ● Preparation Gaubsin FORTE is compatible with insecticides, herbicides, biologics, fertilizers, and chemical fungicides, except those that contain copper and mercury.
- ● Gaubsin FORTE shows a synergistic effect with preparations PhytoDoctor©, Viridin (Trichodermin), Aktarofit© and Coloradocide©.
Preparation store at t° from + 2 °С to + 15 °С in a dark place, protected from direct sunlight, separately from toxic chemicals.
The shelf life of the preparation - 3 months, the working solution - up to 3 hours.
|culture||processing time, plant development phases||norm, l/h||pathogens|
|Cereals: wheat, barley, rye, sunflower||Seed treatment||1-2 l/t||Plant seed rot, seed molding, ear fusarium, powdery mildew, peronosporosis, linear blotch, septoria.|
|Spraying during the growing season (cereals in the phase of entering the tube)||2-5 l/h|
|Corn||Spraying in a phase of 7-10 leaves||2-3 l/h||Bacterial wilt, white rot, viral diseases|
|Legumes: soy, peas, chickpeas||The first time in the phase of the beginning of budding, the second time in the phase of green beans||2-3 l/h||Bacteriosis, perinosporosis, ascochitis|
|Gardens: apple, plum, peach, apricot, quince, cherry, etc.||1. Green cone |
4. After 15 days
5. After 10-12 days
6. Before harvesting
|5-10 l/h||Moniliosis, leaf curl, white spot, powdery mildew, fruit rot, cocomine cherries, black crayfish, brown perforated spot.|
|Grapes||1. Bud break |
2. Before flowering
3. After flowering
4. After 10-14 days
5. 10-14 days after three treatments
6. Before harvesting.
|5-10 l/h||Mildew, oidium or powdery mildew, anthracnose, rubella, black rot, white rot, gray rot.|
|Berry crops: currants, gooseberries, raspberries, strawberries, strawberries, sea buckthorn||1. Before flowering |
2. After flowering
3. After 10-14 days
4. 10-14 days after 3 treatments
|6 l/h||Mealy dew, leaf curl, gray mold, chlorosis, raspberry mosaic.|
|Vegetables||Seed soaking for 2-3 hours||3 l/h||Powdery mildew, anthracnose, fusarium wilt, bacteriosis, brown spot, bacterial cancer, black leg, macrosporosis, leaf curl, black mold.|
|1. When the third sheet appears |
2. Before flowering
3. After 10-14 days
4. When ripe
5. As needed
|Before adding the preparation to the working solution, the content should be thoroughly shaken, and it is recommended to pass through a strainer.|