Universal broad-spectrum biotechnological fungicide to protect agricultural, fruit and berry crops from the complex of diseases. The preparation reveals antimicrobial, antifungal and growth-stimulating effect.
Gaubsin FORTE effectively inhibits the development of 95% of fungal diseases of plants, as well as bacterial and viral infections, has the properties of a growth regulator and renders partial insecticidal action.
The preparation not only destroys pathogens and inhibits their development, but also has a therapeutic effect on plants.
Application of the preparation:
- ● Gaubsin FORTE is applied in any phase of plant development from germination to fruiting for effective protection of field, vegetable, melon crops, vineyards, fruit, park and forest plantations against diseases, as well as in floriculture and in greenhouses.
- ● Gaubsin FORTE suppresses the development of almost 95% of all diseases caused by fungi: oidium, mildew, black spot, gray rot, powdery mildew, ascohytosis, verticillosis, septoria, fusarium, peronosporosis, etc. Also the preparation inhibits viral pathogens and its effectiveness against tobacco mosaic can reach 80-97%.
- ● During the vegetation Gaubsin FORTE reveals a growth-stimulating effect, resulting in increased plant resistance to powdery mildew on cereals, late blight on potatoes, late blight and macrosporosis on tomatoes and promotes the yield increase of these crops.
- ● Gaubsin FORTE inhibits the growth of ice-forming bacteria Pseudomonas syringae, thereby protecting plants from damage during frost.
- ● Gaubsin FORTE does not cause resistance in pathogens, so over time there is no need to increase the dosage of the preparation.
- ● Gaubsin FORTE does not cause harmful effects on the environment, people, warm-blooded animals, fish, bees and other beneficial organisms of the biocenosis, and it is not phytotoxic for cultural and wild plants.
- ● Preparation Gaubsin FORTE is compatible with insecticides, herbicides, biopreparations, fertilizers and chemical fungicides, except those that contain copper and mercury.
- ● Gaubsin FORTE shows a synergistic effect with preparations PhytoDoctor©, Viridin (Trichodermin), Actarophyt© and Coloradocide©.
Preparation is kept at t° from + 2 °С to + 15 °С in a dark place, protected from direct sunlight, separately from toxic chemicals.
The shelf life of the preparation is 3 months, of the working solution is up to 3 hours.
|culture||processing time, plant development phases||norm, l/h||pathogens|
|Crops: wheat, barley, rye, sunflower||Seed treatment||1-2 l/t||Plant seed rot, seed molding, ear fusarium, powdery mildew, peronosporosis, linear blotch, septoria.|
|Spraying during the growing season (crops in the phase of tube forming)||2-5 l/h|
|Corn||Spraying at the phase of 7-10 leaves||2-3 l/h||Bacterial wilt, white rot, viral diseases|
|Legumes: soya, peas, chickpeas||The first time in the phase of the beginning of budding, the second time in the phase of green beans||2-3 l/h||Bacteriosis, perinosporosis, ascochitosis|
|Gardens: apple, plum, peach, apricot, quince, cherry, etc.||1. Green cone |
4. After 15 days
5. After 10-12 days
6. Before harvesting
|5-10 l/h||Moniliosis, leaf curl, white spot, powdery mildew, fruit rot, cherry cocomycosis, black cancer, brown spotting.|
|Grapes||1. Bud break |
2. Before flowering
3. After flowering
4. After 10-14 days
5. 10-14 days after three treatments
6. Before harvesting.
|5-10 l/h||Mildew, oidium or powdery mildew, anthracnose, rubella, black rot, white rot, gray rot.|
|Berry crops: currants, gooseberries, raspberries, strawberries, wild strawberries, sea buckthorn||1. Before flowering |
2. After flowering
3. After 10-14 days
4. 10-14 days after 3 treatments
|6 l/h||Powdery mildew, leaf curl, gray mold, chlorosis, raspberry mosaic.|
|Vegetables||Seed soaking for 2-3 hours||3 l/h||Powdery mildew, anthracnose, fusarium wilt, bacteriosis, brown spot, bacterial cancer, black leg, macrosporiosis, leaf curl, black mold.|
|1. When the third leaf appears |
2. Before flowering
3. After 10-14 days
4. At ripening
5. As needed
|Before adding the preparation to the working solution, the content should be thoroughly shaken, and it is recommended to pass it through a strainer.|