- FEED SUPPLEMENTS
- PLANT CULTIVATION
- FOOD ENZYMES
«Bifidumbacterin» contains the lyophilic dried mass of probiotic bacteria of the strain Bifidobacterium bifidum №1, not less than 1•108 of microorganisms in one dose and it is available in vials of 5 and 10 doses. Its distinctive feature is pleasant taste and ease of use by children and adults at intestinal infections and intestinal dysbacteriosis of different origin, indigestion. «Bifidumbacterin» can be successfully used with the purpose of prevention of development of such states.
Active substance: dried mass of living bacteria of antagonistic active strain Bifidobacterium bifidum №1, not less than 1•108 microorganisms in one dose.
The form of release: lyophilic dried up crystalline or porous mass of 5 and 10 doses in small bottles or packages.
Therapeutic effect of «Bifidumbacterin» is determined by alive bifidobacteria which have antagonistic activity against wide spectrum of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microorganisms.
The predominance of bifidoflora in microbiocenosis after applying the preparation normalizes the activity of the gastrointestinal tract, improves metabolism, stimulates the functional activity of the digestive system, prevents the development of protracted forms of intestinal diseases, increases nonspecific resistance of the organism.
Indications for use:
- treatment and prophylaxis of intestinal dysbiosis which arises due to antibacterial, hormonal, radiation and other types of therapy;
- the complex treatment of acute infectious diseases of intestine (dysentery, salmonellosis, escherichyosis, viral diarrhea and other);
- treatment of reconvalescents after acute intestinal infections;
- treatment of intestinal dysfunctions of staphylococcal and unknown etiology;
- the complex treatment of acute and chronic intestinal diseases (enterocolitis, colitis) with violation of microflora.
|Infants from the risk group (from the first hours of life)||1-2,5 doses||3 times a day|
|Up to 6 months||5 doses||2-3 times a day|
|From 6 months up to 3 years||5 doses||3-4 times a day|
|From 3 to 7 years||5 doses||3-5 times a day|
|Over 7 years and adults||5-10 doses||3-4 times a day|
Treatment: At intestinal diseases - 2-3 weeks; with the preventive purpose - 5 doses 1-2 times a day for 2-3 weeks.
Side effects: Not described.
Contraindications: Not determined.
Bifidumbacterin restores the disturbed microflora of intestines very quickly, suitable for adults and children including newborns and pregnant women, easily soluble with pleasant taste.Download, view promotional material