New biotechnological insekto-acaricide contact action for the destruction of pests of agricultural, ornamental, forest and fruit crops.
Actarophyt© it is an effective tool in the fight against the Colorado potato beetle, aphids, thrips, cabbage, scoops, moths, mites, apple moth, mines moths and other pests.
The first signs of the action of the drug - cessation of nutrition are observed after 6-8 hours for leaf-eating and after 12-16 hours for sucking pests. Mass death occurs at 2-3 days after treatment, and the maximum effect is achieved at 5-7 days. The protective effect of the drug lasts up to 10-20 days.
Actarophyt© in regulations, it is non-toxic to cows, spiders, predatory bugs, parasitizing Lepidoptera, ants, ground beetles, and earthworms.
The ability of avermectin to decompose rapidly in the environment prevents their accumulation in seeds, fruits, vegetables and soil. Therefore Actarophyt© used on vegetable and fruit crops for 48 hours before harvesting.
Works great against spider mites on soy. It has an ovicidal effect.
- ● The drug is used as pests appear.
- ● Spraying of crops or plantings should be carried out in dry, clear, calm weather with a low probability of precipitation for the next 8-10 hours. The minimum temperature threshold for the effectiveness of the drug: 15 °C.
- ● It is not recommended to carry out treatment during dew fallout, as well as in sunny weather, as this reduces the effectiveness of the preparation.
- ● Actarophyt© has a 3rd class of safety (moderately safe substance). Personal protective equipment should be used. During work, you can not smoke, drink, eat. After work, wash your face and hands with soap and rinse your mouth.
- ● The preparation is moderately toxic to bees, so when processing it is necessary to limit the departure of bees for 1 day. The exit of personnel to the processed areas is allowed in 2 days. Do not hit the drug in water.
- ● Empty containers cannot be used for other purposes, they should not be thrown into sewers, rivers or other bodies of water.
Preparation Actarophyt© compatible with agrochemicals and biological products. Shows a synergistic effect with preparations Gaubsin FORTE, Coloradocide© and Entocid.
Store the preparation Actarophyt© necessary in a dry cool room at a temperature of from 0 ° C to +25 ° C, separate from food and drugs in places inaccessible to children and animals.
Expiration date: 24 months. Dry form 12 months.
Expiration date of working solution: no more than 3 hours.
|culture||pest name||consumption, l/ha||consumption of working solution, l/ha||method and time of processing||number of treatments|
|Cereals: wheat, barley, rye||Grass aphid, wheat thrips, grass fly||0,15-0,30||200-300||Spraying as pests appear||1-2|
|Kuzka beetle, demoiselle beetle, common grain scoop (caterpillars II-III age)||0,1-0,15||200-300||1-2|
|Rape||Cruciferous flea, cabbage aphid||0,2-0,4||200-300||Spraying during budding and as pests appear||2-3|
|Rapeseed flower beetle, rapeseed sawfly, cabbage scoop, cabbage soup||0,15-0,30||200-300||1-3|
|Sunflower, sugar beet||Sunflower barbel, sunflower moth, beet weevil||0,15-0,2||200-300||Spraying as pests appear||1-2|
|Legumes||Moths, moths, meadow moth, flea, spider mite||0,3-0,6||200-300||Spraying during budding and as pests appear||1-2|
|Potatoes||Colorado potato beetle||0,15-0,2||200-300||Spraying as pests appear||1-2|
|Cucumbers, tomatoes, eggplants, greenhouse pepper||Spider mite||0,2-0,3||1000-2000||Spraying during the growing season with an interval of at least 20 days||2-3|
|Peach and melon aphid||0,6-1,0|
|Tobacco and California thrips, whitefly||0,8-1,2|
|Roses and other ornamental cultures of protected ground||Spider mite||0,3-0,5||600-1200||Spraying during the growing season with an interval of at least 14 days||2-3|
|Tobacco and western flower thrips, all kinds of aphids||0,5-0,8||600-1200|
|Cauliflower and white cabbage||Cabbage and rapeseed belan, cabbage scoop||0,3-0,5||300-450||Spraying as pests appear||1-2|
|Grapes, currants||Pliers||0,2-0,3||300-500||Spraying as pests appear||2|
|Leafs and moths||0,25-0,3|
|Fruit: apple, pear, cherry, sweet cherry||Ticks, leafy fleas||0,5-1,0||1000||Spraying as pests appear||1-2|
|Open sitting aphid||0,5-1,0|
|Leaflets, moths, moths, moths||0,4-0,9||2-3|
|Before adding the drug to the working solution, the content must be thoroughly shaken!|