Enzyme preparation based on a complex of specific proteases to increase the digestibility of the protein component of the rations and the better use of feed.
- ● Improving the availability of protein feed.
- ● Increased levels of digestible protein.
- ● The increase in the percentage of meat carcasses.
- ● Productivity increase.
- ● Breeding and industrial pig and poultry.
- ● Industrial and amateur fish farming.
- ● Production of animal feed.
- ● Contributes to a significant increase in average daily weight gain from 5 to 15%.
- ● Increases the slaughter output of carcasses to 3%.
- ● Reduces the cost of feed, feed consumption and cost of production.
- ● Increases the output of marketable fish per unit area of the reservoir.
- ● Does not cause side effects, has no contraindications.
- ● In combination with enzymes, the cellulolytic spectrum of action exhibits a greater effect.
- ● Fully compatible with other feed ingredients.
Proteolytic activity. The preparation contains a complex of specific proteases (acidic, neutral and alkaline), which allows its use in the widest range of pH (from 2 to 8) and provides a high degree of hydrolysis in a relatively short period of time. The dosage of the drug in 0.15 kg per 1 ton of feed for productive action is equivalent to 14 kg of soybean meal or 18 kg of sunflower meal.
0,1 - 0,15 kg / t feed.
Multilayer kraft bags with a polyethylene liner of 20 kg.
6 months from the date of production in a ventilated room at a temperature of -25 ° C to + 25 ° C.