It is a liquid microfertilizer with fungicidal and acaricidal action based on sulfur and sodium for foliar plant nutrition.
Sulfur has a positive effect on plant resistance to diseases such as gray rot, alternaria and others. Sulfur plays especially important role in the enzymatic processes of plants, in the process of protein synthesis, in the assimilation of the amide form of nitrogen.
Sodium is involved in the distribution of moisture in plant tissues, which is important in regions with insufficient moisture or in the event of drought.
Also, sodium affects the speed of leaf surface development during the initial stages of plant development, and more importantly, the formation and distribution of sugars in the leaves and roots, in favor of root crops.
Sodium Polysulfide application:
- ● fill the sprayer tank with water by 2/3 of the volume and start the mixer;
- ● alternately add urea (if necessary), then add Sodium Polysulfide and other plant protection products (if necessary);
- ● add water, mix and spray;
- ● carry out spraying in the morning or evening;
- ● the air temperature at spraying should not exceed +25°C;
- ● the working solution temperature should not be lower than + 10 °C;
- ● do not use at intense solar radiation.
The preparation is compatible with insecticides, herbicides, biologicals, fertilizers and chemical agents.
It is recommended to test for sediment absence.
Shelf life: 3 years.
|culture||diseases, pests||consumption rate, l/ha|
|Sugar beet||Powdery mildew, cercosporosis||4,0-5,0|
|Apple tree||Powdery mildew, scab||4,0-5,0|
|Vegetables indoor ground||Powdery mildew, fusariosis, ascochitosis||2,0-3,0|
|Black currant||Powdery mildew, fungal spotting, bud mite||4,0-5,0|
|The content must be shaken thoroughly before adding the preparation to the working solution!|