It is a broad-spectrum biofungicide for the prevention and treatment of a complex of agricultural diseases caused by phytopathogenic fungi and bacteria.
PhytoDoctor© effectively prevents and acts antagonistically against agents of a wide range of plant diseases: Botrytis, Erwinia, Fusarium, Phytophthora, Pythium, Pyrenophora, Rhizoctonia, Septoria, Verticillium and others.
PhytoDoctor© is characterized by high biological efficiency against root rot, fungal diseases of cereals, legumes, cotton homosis, phytophthora and rhizontoniosis of potatos, fruit rot.
PhytoDoctor© is safe for humans, so it can be used before and during the harvesting, and the products are allowed for the consumption without waiting for some period after treatment. The period of the preparation application: from sowing to maturation.
Methods of the preparation application:
- ● treatment (soaking) of seeds, roots of seedlings of vegetables and planting material before sowing or planting into the soil;
- ● soil treatment in green- and hothouses, on garden bed before planting seedlings and compost decontamination;
- ● spraying of plants for the prevention of the complex of diseases;
- ● soil treatment before planting of potatoes and tomatoes, if in previous years there was a strong damage by blight;
- ● treatment of tubers, flower bulbs before planting and laying for storage;
- ● spraying of fruit trees, berries throughout the whole vegetation season;
- ● treatment of premises (vegetable storehouses, greenhouses), vegetables and fruits before laying for storage.
Application of the preparation PhytoDoctor:
- ● For seeds treatment the aqueous working solution is prepared at the rate of 10 l/t of seeds. First of all chemical components are introduced into the solution, biological components are introduced last.
- ● The working solution should be used within 3 hours. Seeds and seedlings are treated in the shade, avoiding direct sunlight.
- ● The treatment of plants should be carried out during periods of minimal solar activity (morning, evening, night, cloudy weather).
The preparation is compatible with insecticides, herbicides, biologicals, fertilizers and chemical fungicides.
It has a synergistic effect with the products Gaubsin FORTE, Viridin (Trichodermin), Biomag and Celulad©.
Store the product at t° from +2 °C to +10 °C in a dark place, protected from direct sunlight.
Shelf life: 6 months.
Use working solution during 6 hours.
|culture||diseases||processing method, consumption of working solution||consumption rate|
|Cereals (wheat, rye)||Mildew and rotting seeds, root rot||Presowing treatment of seeds with suspension. consumption 10 l/t||1,0-1,5 l/t|
|Snow mold, powdery mildew, septoria||Spraying of crops in the tillering stage. Consumption 250-300 l/ha||1,5-2,0 l/ha|
|Septoria, bacterioses||Periodic spraying during the growing season||1,0-1,5 l/ha|
|Spring grain (barley, wheat)||Root rot||Presowing treatment of seeds with suspension. Consumption 10 l/t||1,0-1,5 l/t|
|Legumes||Mildew and rot seeds, root rot, powdery mildew||Seed treatment before sowing. Consumption 10-15||0,5-1,5 l/t|
|Potatoes||Late blight, rhizoctoniosis, wilt, dry and wet rot of tubers||Pretreatment treatment of tubers suspension. Consumption of working solution 30 l/t||0,3 l/t|
|Late blight, alternaria, macrosporia||Spraying plants during the growing season suspension. Consumption 300-400 l/ha||2,0-3,0 l/ha|
|Cabbage||Black leg, vascular bacteriosis||Presowing soaking of seeds for 1-2 hours, followed by drying in the shade. Soaking the roots of seedlings in suspension for 1-2 hours before planting||30-40 g/l of water|
|Tomatoes||Root rot, bacterial cancer, fusarium wilt||Soaking the roots of seedlings in suspension for 1-2 hours before planting||40 g/l of water|
|Late blight, brown spot, alternarioz||Spraying during the growing season. Consumption 300-400 l/ha||2,0-3,0 л/га|
|Cucumbers||Root decay, fusarium wilt, bacteriosis||Preseeding seed soaking for 1-2 hours||20 g/l of water|
|Mealy dew, peronosporosis||Spraying during the growing season. Consumption of 250-300 l/ha.||1,5-2,0 l/ha|
|Fruit trees, berry bushes and grapes||Powdery mildew, cocomine, fruit rot||Spraying during the growing season, spraying fallen leaves in autumn and spring. Consumption 600-800 l/ha||3,0-4,0 l/ha|
|Processing of fruits and vegetables before storage||Dry and wet rot, late blight, etc.||Spraying fruits and vegetables with a suspension of 10 l/t||30 g/l of water|
|Before adding the drug to the working solution, the content must be thoroughly shaken!|