Lipase ENZIM enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis of the ether bonds of triglycerides of lipid substrates, helping to digest, break down and fractionate fats.
It breaks down insoluble fats and oils.
Main uses of the enzyme
- ● Cheese production and milk processing.
- ● Production of synthetic detergents (SMS).
- ● Production of cosmetic products.
- ● Pulp and paper industry.
- ● Leather production and processing of hides.
The dosage depends on the raw materials and the process.
— The optimal value of action up to 70 °C.
— The optimal range of the action pH 5.5-7.5.
— Form of the preparation: - Dry.
— Package Zip-Lock: 1 kg;
— Bank plastic 100 g;
Store at temperatures from -25 ° C to + 20 ° C in a dry place protected from direct sunlight.