Complex polymer preparation for processing of leguminous and industrial crops in order to prevent the cracking of their fruits: pods, beans or boxes.
The preparation has a unique ability to stick. 10-40 minutes after the treatment of the plants, a strong polymer film is formed, which has a reticulated structure that is able to stretch and glue the pods, preventing their cracking.
Properties of the film Xaladan:
- ● does not violate photosynthesis;
- ● contributes to the extension of the growing season and the accumulation of oil in oilseeds in the last 2-4 weeks;
- ● provides natural maturation, both upper and lower layers of oilseeds;
- ● does not collapse under the action of moisture and ultraviolet radiation;
- ● partially regulates the amount of moisture in the pods, preventing its penetration inside, but at the same time, does not significantly interfere with the evaporation of moisture outside.
Gluing rapeseed, mustard; beans: soybeans, peas, beans, vegetable beans; bolls: flax and cotton, in order to prevent their cracking and yield loss before or during combining.
Fill 2/3 of the sprayer tank with water, and then add the required amount of gluer. Fill the spray tank with water with constant stirring.
The preparation is compatible with all types of agrochemicals and biological products.
Period of storage: 24 months from the moment of production.
|glue, l/ha||water l/ha||glue, l/ha||water l/ha||glue, l/ha||water l/ha|
|Rape, mustard, peas, soybeans, beans, vegetable beans, flax, cotton||1,0-1,5||100,0-200,0||1,0-1,5||50,0-100,0||0,6-1,0||6,0-12,0||3-4 weeks before the harvest|