Feed antibiotic used as a therapeutic and prophylactic agent in the cultivation and fattening of farm animals and poultry (born - chlortetracycline).
A wide range of actions on pathogens.
Especially effective in an acidic environment.
It acts on most microbes, rickettsia, protozoa (amoeba, plasmodium) and some major viruses.
- ● Prevention and treatment of diseases of bacterial and viral etiology.
- ● Enhance the safety of young stock during rearing.
- ● Increased productivity.
- ● High efficacy in pasteurellosis, colibacteriosis, salmonellosis, bronchopneumonia, gastroenterocolitis, coliseptomyia, leptospirosis, necrobacteriosis and other diseases.
- ● Promotes improvement in young metabolism and reduces feed consumption per unit of production by 4-10%.
- ● Increases the body's resistance to animals and birds in gastrointestinal diseases.
- ● Positive effect on the productivity of young animals and birds.
- ● Increases average daily weight gain of young animals by 5-10%, birds - by 3-6%.
Multilayer kraft bags with a polyethylene liner of 20 kg.
12 months from the date of production in a ventilated room at a temperature of -20 °C to +37 °C.
|animal species||recommended dose per 1 ton of feed, g|
|Calves 1-6 months.||625|
|Early weaned piglets||357|
|Pigs 2-4 months.||250|
|Chickens 1-30 days||500|
|Chickens 31-60 days||375|
|Young stock of chickens 61-90 days||250|