It is the preparation for the pre-sowing inoculation of pea seeds. It is the liquid concentrated mixture based on the alive notrogen-fixing tuber bacteria Rhizobium leguminosarum of the strain RL 45. The strain has a high level of symbiotic affinity with pea plants, which provides a high level of inoculation on almost all kinds of pea seeds.
The preparation BiNitro© Pea is used for pre-sowing inoculation of pea seeds by mechanized (by means of machines of type PS-10 or mixers for treating seeds ), or manual processing of seed material. Due to the stabilizers in the solution the seed bacterization can be carried out 5-7 days before sowing. When used in a mixture with the recommended treater, the seeds should be sowed immediately or at least after 3 days.
Application of the preparation:
- ● TThe treated seeds must be protected from direct sunlight and temperatures above +20 °C to maintain the viability of the bacteria until sowing in the prepared soil.
- ● Regardless the method of bacterization, after seed treatment, it is possible to dry it in order to avoid the reduction of the seeding rate.
- ● Before adding the product to the working solution, it is recommended to shake it and pass through the strainer filter.
The inoculant BiNitro© Pea has a synergistic effect with biological products PhytoDoctor©, Viridin (Trichodermin), Gaubsin FORTE, Biophosphorin, microfertilizers Harvest Legumes, plant growth promoters and insecticide-compatible. Compatible with chemicals "Fever", "Scarlet", "Maxim", "Vitavax-200 FF". The use of fungicides is undesirable.
- ● Keep the preparation at t° from +5 °C to +15 °C in a dark place protected from direct sunlight, separate from the pesticides.
- ● Rising temperature during storage leads to the decrease of the product’s shelf life.
The working solution should be used within 3 hours.
The expiration date of the preparation in compliance with storage conditions is 3 months.
|preparation||complex consumption rate|
|BiNitro Pea©||0,7 l/t seeds|
|The content should be shaken thoroughly before adding the preparation to the working solution, and it is recommended to pass through a strainer filter.|