- FEED SUPPLEMENTS
- PLANT CULTIVATION
- FOOD INDUSTRY
«Biovit L» is a feed antibiotic used as a treatment-preventive preparation for the growing and fattening of animals and poultry.
The preparation has a wide range of action on pathogenic microflora.
The active substance is antibiotic chlortetracycline.
«Biovit L» contains 4.8 or 12% of chlortetracycline, up to 35-40% of proteins, 8-10% of fat, valuable biologically active substances-enzymes, vitamins (including vitamin B from 4 up to 16 mg/kg) possessing growth stimulating properties. Getting with Biovit L into digestive tract, chlortetracycline is sucked in by the blood, penetrates into the organs and tissues of animals where it suppresses pathogenic microflora.
Chlortetracycline violates the protein synthesis of micro-organisms.
- prevents and cures the following diseases: pasteurillosis, colibacterillosis, salmonellosis, bronchopneumonia, gasteroenterocolitis (bacterial aetiology), colisepticemia, leptospirosis, necrobacteriosis and others;
- improves the metabolism;
- improves feed digestion;
- strengthens the animals and poultry’s resistance to gastro-enteric infections;
- increases the safety of young.
At product’s application:
- the average daily weight gain of young animals increases on 6-9%;
- the average daily weight gain of pigs at growing and fattening increases up to 11%;
- the poultry industry the average daily weight gain increases on 3-6 %;
- egg laying of hens increases on 2-5%;
- the feed consumption per unit of weight gain is reduced on 4-10%.
It is used as treatment-and-prophylactic mean at growing and fattening of calves, piglets, fur-bearing animals, dogs, young poultry with the purpose to improve the metabolism, to increase the rate of feed intake, to activate the resistance, to increase the safety of livestock.
|Kind of animal, age||Biovit L|
|Calves 1-6 months||625|
|Piglets of early weaning||375|
|Piglets 2-4 months||250|
|Sheep on fattening||250|
|Chickens: 1-30 days||500|
|Chickens: 31-60 days||375|
|Young hens 61-90 days||250|